Become a member

Get the best offers and updates relating to Liberty Case News.

― Advertisement ―

HomeTeen's Terrifying Phone Explosion Experience Sparks Viral Warning: Never Charge While Sleeping:...

Teen’s Terrifying Phone Explosion Experience Sparks Viral Warning: Never Charge While Sleeping: Report

In a harrowing incident, 16-year-old Muhammad Irfan Aiman Mohd Sobri recently shared his traumatic experience when his mobile phone exploded and burst into flames while charging. Thankfully, he emerged physically unscathed, but the emotional impact left him deeply shaken.

Recalling the terrifying event in a TikTok video that quickly went viral, Muhammad Irfan Aiman recounted how he had left his phone charging on his bed while he slept on the floor, completely unaware of the impending danger. It was only due to the quick thinking of his 21-year-old sister, Nurain Najihah Mohd Sobri, that disaster was averted. She noticed smoke rapidly filling the room and roused her brother, potentially saving him from suffocation or more severe consequences.

This frightening incident unfolded during the early hours of a Wednesday morning, serving as a stark reminder of the hidden dangers associated with charging devices overnight. The video, shared by Nurain Najihah on TikTok, rapidly gained traction, amassing over 1.1 million views and drawing significant attention to the importance of safe charging practices.

Reflecting on the incident, Muhammad Irfan Aiman expressed profound gratitude for his safety and the limited extent of the fire damage. He considers this ordeal a pivotal lesson, urging others to refrain from charging their mobile phones while sleeping to prevent similar hazards. This incident serves as a poignant reminder of the need for caution when dealing with electronic devices and their potential risks.