Kuala Lumpur: Finally, Apple has introduced Leather Sleeve with MagSafe for iPhone 12 which is available on the company’s online store. This has come up almost a month after Apple launched the iPhone 12 in October last month. The most amazing thing about the pocket-sized MagSafe is that it will charge your phone when it is not in use.
Earlier, the same feature was launched in 2006 for MacBook Pro as a power cable and now the same thing has been introduced for the world’s coolest phone iPhone 12.
Here are the five things about MagSafe of iPhone 12
- The price of MagSafe is quite high but yes if your iPhone lover then no need to wait and buy it from the online store of Apple for USD129.
- Apple says that MagSafe for iPhone 12 is aligning the phone to the charging coil this time, solving the old problem of wireless charging which was introduced in 2016 for iPhone 8.
- MagSafe not only helps in charging your phone but it also keeps your device safe from scratches, slips and drops. A pocket has also been given in MagSafe wherein you can use it for your bank cards and cash.
- It is designed beautifully by using high-quality European Leather, which gives an amazing softness from outside.
- According to Apple, the first order of MagSafe will be placed in mid-December if you buy today.