Kuala Lumpur: Police have confirmed that investigators found the human remains near the explosion site in US city of Nashville that injured three people and damaged several buildings on Christmas morning on 25 December. Authorities, who earlier said that it was an “intentional act”, have closed the entire area and imposed the curfew till the further notice.
However, police did not specify the details on how human remains were found on Friday ‘s explosion.
Meanwhile, Nashville Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has issued an advisory that photo ID and destination are required before entry into the area that is currently closed due to the curfew.
America’s top domestic intelligence agency Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said that authorities are seeking information on the operator or owner of a recreational vehicle linked to an explosion on December 25 at 5:30 a.m. CST in Nashville.
Several CCTV footages of the incident have been shared on social media and it can be seen in the pictures from this area that the windows of the houses are broken and scattered, the buildings have been damaged and the trees have also fallen.
The motive of the blast is yet to be known as no person has been arrested so far into the matter. But police have detained several people for questioning.
Authorities said that President Donald Trump and elected-President Joe Biden have been briefed on the matter.